A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Interactive Babies

I have been making an effort to provide Emma more play time - time to run off energy and get some exercise.  There is a new sub division on the way to the grocery store - its clear cut but no houses yet and its far off any roads so I have been taking here there 3 times a week or so and letting her run like a crazy dog.

The kittens have been playing with toys moreso than usual.  I have been trying to engage them more in the evenings and have them chase the ball or play with the laser pointer.

Clooeny has a neon green ribbon that he loves chasing and playing tug of war with - he is quite entertaining.

Nigel - I have been getting him out later in the evenings - 9ish or so and I let him play in the bottom cubby of the cat tree.  He seems to really enjoy it.

All in all - they seem like happy healthy babies.....I enjoy my time with them for sure.

No comments: