A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just Stuff

Random snaps and random thoughts....

First the random thoughts:

  • I heard Nigel running on his wheel last night....this makes me happy!
  • Clooney is not only sleeping on Nigel's heated bed but he is eating his food and using his litter box...I ordered Clooney his own heated bed so he can quit Goldilocks-ing in Nigel's cage
  • Madison love company...we had people over for dinner and she climbed in laps and was the center of attention
  • Hubs and I were discussing whether we should watch tv upstairs or downstairs.  I said down he said up, down, no up...Emma was on the steps going up then down then up...she was happy when we decided
  • Is it nuts that I sewed a quilt for my ferret?  I had extra fabric from a baby gift and it reminded me of Clooney so a new quilt he gets...I will post pictures soon
And some random snaps:






No comments: