A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Playful Clooney the Birthday Boy

As my baby boy Clooney has gotten older the frequency of playtime has lessened.  He has mellowed a bit.  Today happens to be his fifth birthday and he woke up in a feisty and happy mood!

He came up on the bed and was hopping around like a crazy boy.  We wrestled, then he poked his head through the handle of a plastic bag and had a moment when he was stuck and very excited.  Then he decided he was in the mood for some affection so he did some lap time.  Now he is snoozing with his roommate Nigel.

I can't believe my boy is five.  I can't believe that in April he will have lived with me for five years.  Happy Birthday to my boy...

No comments: