A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Last Day of the Year

Here it is - the last day of 2013.  I know I always say it - but I can't believe how fast times goes:

Here are a few of my favorites of the year:

Favorite Critter Moment:  It has to be a tie - when we brought Violet and Finn home and when we brought Theo home.  They have so enhanced our lives this year.  They have been good for Maddie and for Clooney and even Nigel made friends with Finn.

Least Favorite Critter Moment:  Losing our sweet Nigel - so sad and so unexpected.

Favorite New Pet Product:  Probiotics - ferret probiotics, cat and dog probiotics, etc.  I really like them and the critters seem to really be thriving!

Favorite New Pet Toy:  There have been a lot of new pet toys - but the current favorite for kitties and ferrets is the orange mouse that was in Theo's stocking - its loud and fun and all of them seem to love it.

All in all 2013 was a good year - I so love the new year - the changing of the guard somehow, a fresh new start.  I hope you will continue to read - I will continue to post....

Happy New Year!




No comments: