A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Violet Update

Cutie tootie Violet is doing just fine these days.  She seems happy and healthy and is quite active.  Violet loves to play and she spends lots of time wrestling and cavorting with her crazy brothers Finn and Theo.  She spends lots of time with Maddie as well - the two of them play differently than with the boys - its less rough and there is alot more chatter involved.  As for little Miss and Clooney - well - he tries to bully and she won't have any of it so she gives him a piece of his mind.  He ends up running away.  It's amusing to watch...

I have a few cute shots of my girl to share.  I know I am biased but I think she is a beauty:







No comments: