A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, July 04, 2016

Winston's Birthday

Winston's birthday happened to fall at a time where things here are whacky busy.  His birthday is on the 3rd of July - I cannot believe he is 2 years old!  I guess in some ways I can't believe he is only 2 - I can't remember or imagine my life without a pig...

The 3rd was packed with errands and chores and events and Winston didn't get much of a celebration - lots of extra loves and some cute birthday hat pics.  So - I decided that we would officially celebrate today - which unfortunately wasn't a whole lot calmer.  Little dude got some 4th of July sunglasses and a birthday balloon which he wasn't all that interested in.  He was very excited about the frozen strawberry fruit bar cut up and covered with strawberry yogurt.  He also got four or five Hot Tamales - that pig loves those little candies....











Yes - I had to break out the mop - he is worth it!  And yes - he desperately needs a bath!!!

No comments: