- Barking - they bark at each other mostly but its noisy and annoying
- Jumping up - particularly Charli - she is by far the worst of the three
- Being a bit more gentle with Emma - they love her so much but they are too exuberant for the old girl
- General commands - they do sit for cookies, and go in their crates for chewies but we need to work on things like stay, settle, lay down, etc
- Listening when excited or distracted - all bets are off currently
I hope to hear back from her this week so we can get something on the calendar and get these babies calmed down a bit. Puppy brains in giant dog bodies make for a challenging time. Add to that - three of them - we are outnumbered. I'll keep you posted on how it goes...