A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, December 26, 2016

New Critter Clock

I ordered this new clock back in October and then I got so sick I never did anything with it.  Now that I am feeling better I decided I should print out some photos and get it hung up.  It's in our entryway and I love how it turned out:



We have new babies Juliett, Charli and Tango at 12, Winston at 1, Maddie and Violet at 2, Bash, Fiona and Tabby at 3, Aggie at 4, Tango and Charli at 5, a bucket of ferrets at 6, Oliver and Phoebe at 7, Theo and Kai at 8, Juliett at 9, Ollie, Aggie and Phoebe at 10, Emma at 11.... everyone is on there at least once...  :)  Love this crazy bunch of mine!

No comments: