A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Winston's Piggy Gift Exchange Package

Daisy May and her piggy mama sent us an amazing box of goodies for our Fall gift exchange which arrived today.  Winston helped me open it - but I must admit he was so smitten with the pumpkins that came out of the box early on that he didn't pay tons of attention after that....  in addition to snacks and hot cocoa and a book and journal/pens for me (I feel so spoiled) the spoiled piglet got some amazing loot!  Here are some pics:

Getting ready to open the box

PUMPKINS!!! 
Ohhh - I like my new blanket - did I mention - PUMPKINS!!!


Yep - we are gonna need to run the floor mopper


Squeee.... isn't that just about the cutest thing ever??

So adorable - the perfect addition to the piggy collection


You go ahead and look at all the other stuff in the box - I am busy with pumpkins!!!

Cute little piggy cell phone holder
Winston and I both loved everything and are feeling quite spoiled!!  Thank you so much Daisy and Makayla!!

No comments: