A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Frame Filling

Many moons ago I had found a bunch of small frames in the dollar bin at Target.  I had also received a few cute small frames for gifts so I framed a pic of each of the critters.  Since then the zoo has had many additions.  I ordered the frames to add the rest of the gang last year but never filled them up.  When I was cleaning yesterday I ran across the bag with the frames and got inspired.  Here is what the old and the new look like today:

Violet (I know - it doesn't even look like her - she used to be so dark) and Theo

Phoebe, Aggie and Oliver

The pups - Charli, Tango, Juliett, and Miss Emma

Bash-y and Fiona

Miss Madison

Kai (its hard to make out - but it's him standing on his carrier at the vet's office reading his chart - so Kai) and Tabitha

Last but not least - Piggers - 

No comments: