A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, March 03, 2018

Month in Review and Camera Traps

I can't believe its already March - I know I say this every month but geez - I swear last Tuesday it was Thanksgiving week.  February was a pretty good critter month.  Violet is well - as are all the little ferrets - crazy little bunch.  Kitties seem to be doing pretty well. Piglet seems happy and healthy.  The puppies are well - we did have the lump on Juliett's head - which turned out to be a hematoma.  It's much smaller, albeit still present, but getting better.  Healthwise - we are good to go I think.

We also had the dog on pig violence incident.  Tango went after Winston in the house.  Since then we have had no issues. Of course - they have not had much opportunity to have another incident.  They are on super lockdown and closer than every supervision.

We set up the camera traps in February and are really enjoying the results.

Looking forward to March - the kitties go to the vet on Monday.  I would also like to get Tango and Charli in for their annual stuff (Juliett's was done when she got checked out for the lump).

Here are the latest pics from the camera traps - I still think that is a fox and not a coyote - based on the blogs I have checked out and of course - the deer...








No comments: