A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, October 03, 2016

Nothing to See Here

So - there really is nothing to see here...

Last week was so nuts with both the humans on business travel.  The weekend was pretty much a recovery period that felt like it was about 7 seconds long and now we are back into the the wild and whacky work week.

Piglet and pup are both quite happy to be back to a regular routine - they are both doing well. Winston has been enjoying this lovely weather spending a good portion of his days outside.  The kitties are doing just great.  I am going to call the vet tomorrow to see if they can get me in with the cats on the same day I have a dentist appointment - I can drop them off - head to the dentist and then pick them up on my way out....fingers crossed.  Ferrets are all doing great - energetic and happy.

Like I said - nothing to see here...maybe later this week I can get some new pictures.  It's Tabby and Violet's turn to come down to our room for a visit.  May try to do that tomorrow....

No comments: