A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

We're On Lockdown

So - after having exposure to sliding glass doors for just over a year....little Mr. Piglet has figured out how to open them on his own.  I knew it was only a matter of time.  Yesterday he was outside in the late afternoon.  I hopped in a shower and when I headed back to the living room he had opened the door, headed for his room and was waiting for his dinner. Crazy pig...

The new rule is if he is outside the sliders have to be locked.  He is a smarty for sure - this morning I put him out and he checked all the different doors to see if any of them were unlocked.  Little snot. He is napping in his tent - trying to keep him out this morning as we are very clouded over and I am not sure how long rain will hold out.

No comments: