A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Week in Review


This week has kind of flown by for me.  Here we are on Friday already.

It was a pretty good critter week for us - Violet had her glucose check appointment and medication adjustment.  Winston got a lovely package from his Valenswine and the rest of the critters got some special treats and lovies.  We had repair folks in the house 2 days this week. When I went to critter land this morning to give Vi and the kitties their meds I was happy to see her chasing Kai around. She is very active and happy - which in the big scheme of things is the most important to me.

The weekend is packed full - we have friends coming tomorrow.  Very excited to see them and very excited for them to meet the puppies for the first time.  On Sunday morning I am lucky enough to visit a local pig sanctuary that I will start volunteering at soon - I am very excited to meet the piggies. Sunday afternoon and evening we have plans with friends as well.

All in all - things have gone well this week.  The weather here is supposed to be lovely this weekend so I would imagine that puppies and pig and little critters will spend a good bit of time outdoors!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments: