A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Camera Trap - First Photos

Well - I trooped down to the camera traps to download the SD cards and see if we had any luck.  Here is what we got:
Juliett - testing it out yesterday when I set it up

Look - a deer!!  This morning!  Yes - I have since removed the stick from the frame...

Charli and Juliett - right before I pulled the card this morning


Tango - this was right before I pulled the card.




I am posting this series of photos - it's really hard to see but I think it's the coyote walking across the field.  We may need to work on camera placement for this one - I will give it a couple more days:









No comments: