A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, February 09, 2018

Camera Trap Pictures from this Week

So, the camera traps have been up and running for five days. We have captured sticks, leaves, camera straps, unknown still frames for no reason and some actual critters. I am really enjoying taking the pig and the dogs with me every morning to go and pull the cards and download them to the computer. It's great exercise for all of us! I think Winston it, in particular, is really enjoying it. One day this week, even followed me all the way down to the furthest camera which is a pretty long walk on little piggy legs.

So far we have captured deer, an opossum, a squirrel, lots of pictures of the dogs running in front of the cameras, and even one of the top of Winston's back. I thought maybe on Fridays I would share the best of the bunch for whatever was captured in the previous week. Enjoy:


February 7
Opossum!!  Guessing by size - this one is a male.


February 8
Squirrel!!





I'll share again next week!!


No comments: