A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Totally Uneventful Day

Well - I guess that's not entirely true.  I was awakened at about 2 am by a horrible thunder storm accompanied by lots of howling wind.  Since I am not a great sleeper anyway I couldn't go back to sleep so I moved to the bonus room with critters in tow.

Since then however - its been an uneventful day. Madison is doing her thing - which is comprised of sleeping, then playing wildly, then sleeping. Clooney is doing his thing which is more sleeping and less playing.  Nigel is sacked out on the cat tree.  Kitties are in various spots being lazy, snoozy cats.  Emma is leaving me ugly piles of ick in the living room - not sure what that is about.  The spot bot will be busy in a few minutes.  Naughty dog.


I kind of like days like these - minus the piles. Everyone is content and relaxed.  It's kind of nice....

No comments: