A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Reality Check


I received a funny phone call from the hubs today when he got home from work.  I guess he never thought about the fact that I interact with Madison during the day resulting in her being somewhat calm and somewhat well behaved when he gets home at night.

Since I am away on business travel he got the full force of the little one's exuberance. She is only 4 months old after all.....

The phone call went something like this:

Me:  Hello
Hubs:  What the %$&# is wrong with the ferret?
Me:  Which ferret?
Hubs:  Madison - she is insane.
Me:  She has been alone all day with no interaction - she is excited you are home
Hubs:  MADISON - STOP BITING ME!  MADISON - THAT'S BAD!!

We had several rounds of this conversation before the end.   She is very hyper in her diaper unless you wear her out.  I think he might be glad when I get home......


No comments: