A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Making Up - It Really Isn't That Hard To Do - With Critters

So - I have two critters to make up with tonight:

First - Oliver made me crazy today yowling at the door - I finally was so over it that I made him go in his room with the door closed.  After about an hour I let him out and then I had to leave so I didn't have time to make up with him.  I will be heading down to critter land to give him and his sisters their evening cat food. He will get some treats and some cuddles.  Love that noisy boy.

Second - Mr. Piglet was NAUGHTY this afternoon.  Rather than going outside he ran into the bedroom and proceeded to eat Emma's dog food.  He had to be manually extricated from the area.  Fun time wrestling with an 82 pound piglet.  NOT.  Once I got him outside and let him know how much trouble he was in he proceeded to go potty and then he came in without incident to go to his room and have his dinner.  So - later tonight when it's time to put him to bed we will do some extra cuddles and maybe an extra nighty cookie or two.

The lovely thing about critters is that they never stay made, they always forgive you and they always love you no matter what.  For that I am eternally grateful....  Love those naughty little ones....

No comments: