A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Ferret Snaps

I haven't posted pictures of the ferrets lately so I thought I would post some that I took today.  I ambushed them while they were napping so some of them look pretty sleepy:

Fiona - snoozing in her purple monster bed.  She's not all that thrilled that I woke her up.

Bash (top) and Theo snoozing in their box in my office closet - its a favorite sleeping spot for the boys.

Kai (top) and Madison - they are snoozing in the wicker hamper.  Kai was really sleeping so he has that "WTH MOM?" look on his cute ferret face.

Tabitha - she was sleeping in the tube - they love the tube!

Last but not least - Violet - I couldn't find her - went back to all the spots and there she was - hidden under the blanket in the hamper after all.  
Everyone is doing well - they are all active and happy I think.  This week is supposed to have some warmer days so they will get some outside playspace time.  Violet will go back in for a glucose check mid April.  Love these crazy little ferrets!!

No comments: