A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, March 09, 2017

The Perfect Find

Sometimes you find something online that just fits - its perfect and you need it in your world.  I found the perfect shirt the other day:


This is my new favorite ferret shirt.  How crazy is it that I found the following:

  • A shirt with four girl ferrets - I have four girl ferrets
  • 2 dark and 2 white ferrets - I have 2 dark and 2 white ferrets
  • A white ferret wearing a purple bow - Violet is a white ferret that has all purple accessories
  • A dark ferret with markings very similar to Fiona with the white on her face - the only thing missing is white paws
  • Now - the other dark ferret isn't quite as dark as Madison but her markings are pretty close - plus that ginger-ish color is a lovely tribute to Miss Harlow - oh how I miss that girl!
  • On the shirt Madison and Violet are arm in arm - so accurate - those two girls are inseparable 
Let's face it - I needed this in my life.  I have it now and wear it often - it's one of my favorites!

Violet

Madison

Fiona

Tabitha

Harlow

No comments: