A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pet Peeves - Volume 10

My pet peeve for this month - they naughtiness of Miss Emma.  Wow.  Is she pushing her mommy's buttons....
She has decided that she is going to do what she wants when she wants with total disregard for what she has been told....UGH

A couple of solid weeks of this has frazzled my nerves.  I am happy to report that today was a very good pup day - no working of the nerves at all.  I have my fingers crossed that the naughtiness phase is over.

In Emma's defense - she is amazing with the other animals.  She is patient and tolerant and gentle.  Madison uses her as a speed bump crawling all over her and Emma never complains.  In fact  - today when I came downstairs Madison had her whole head in Emma's mouth - guess that dog food smells good....

No comments: