A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's More Fun Than a Barrel of Monkeys?

When you have 7 critters somehow those around you think you should have more, more, more!  This is dangerous as I would love to have more, more, more but thankfully my husband is the voice of reason and keeps me from becoming the crazy cat lady!

One of the girls at work sent me the cutest email yesterday - thought this would be a great place to share....just what Clooney and Nigel need according to her - finger monkeys:








Oh good lord - are they cute or what???  I tried my luck with the hubs and got a resounding no - no barrel of monkeys here....

No comments: