A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pawbo - I think I am in Love!!

I broke down and ordered a Pawbo a few days ago and have been working with Winston to get him used to it.  What is a Pawbo you might ask??  Well - it looks like this:

It connects to your wifi  and the dot is a camera.  Below the camera is a laser that you can control (I don't think Winston has good enough eyesight to see it) and right below the logo is a drawer that you can open and fill up with cookies.  You download the app to you phone and you can talk to, photo, video and give cookies to your critter from anywhere with a wifi connection.  How awesome is that? It also has noises that you can choose from to get your pets attention - I chose the crinkling bag noise.

For us this serves two purposes.  First - it lets me interact with Winston when we travel.  Second - and I used it this morning - when he gets up at the freaking crack of dawn in the mornings wanting cookies all I have to do is grab my phone and push the button a couple of times.  He gets his cookies and heads back to bed until breakfast and I don't have to get up.  He is a spoiled pig and I am a spoiled piggy momma.....

I got it on Amazon....

No comments: