A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

New Critter Land Gadget

Oh my - how in the world did I ever live without this lovely item?  You will recall that a while back we ripped the carpeting out of critter land and put down vinyl.  Woot!!  What a difference!  I had been using Swiffers to mop multiple times a day and then once a week or so I would pull out the big mop and go after the floors.  I just didn't feel like it was getting as clean as I would like.

Bring in this bad boy....


May I introduce to you - the Hoover FloorMate Spin Scrub.  My new favorite thing....  it's like a carpet shampooer for your hard floors!!  I used this on the floor for the first time last night and WOW!  It has three settings - Vacuum - which is okay - not as strong as your regular vacuum but it sucks up stuff in your way well enough.  There is the Wash setting - this turns on the little scrubby brushes and you push the button to dispense the hot water/cleaning fluid mixture.  Last there is the Dry setting - which doesn't really dry the floor but it sucks up all the icky dirty water and makes the floor dry quite quickly.  The floors in critter land are spotless and they feel so clean on your bare feet.  I have used this on the vinyl, hard woods and tile and it works fantastic on all three - quite happy with the purchase!  So happy in fact that I might just purchase another for the hard floors in the rest of the house!

http://hoover.com/products/details/fh40010b/floormate-spinscrub-with-bonus-hard-floor-wipes/

https://www.amazon.com/Hoover-FloorMate-SpinScrub-Upright-FH40010B/dp/B003A2IDMC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1474722196&sr=8-4&keywords=hoover+floormate

No comments: