A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Crocs

My new crocs arrived today - I so needed a new pair as I had worn a hole in the bottom of the old ones.  Last night - off to bed.  Sleeping soundly til 4:30 am when I hear crunch crunch crunch - my little ferret boy chomping away on the Velcro closures.  He so loves Velcro.

In addition to the chomping there was relocation included in the mix as well - one shoe made it all the way into the hall bathroom and the other under the bed.  I have a hard enough time finding things - I don't need help from my helper.  In addition to chomping Velcro - we got a side of plastic rattling as the ferret explored the garbage.  What a naughty boy.  Tonight - shoes are in an unreachable spot and interesting garbage has been taken out - hopefully no early wake up call....

No comments: