A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Photos

When we lost our sweet Isabel last year with not as many pictures to document our time together as I would have liked, I decided I really needed to make an effort to capture images of the little ones.  Here are some of the snaps I took in March:
Sigh....
Emma has decided that even though I have been taking her picture for almost 8 years she is now afraid of the camera and she hides under the bed.....

Ummm sleeping - do we have to do this now?

I never thought I would see the day - Zoey and Clooney together in the chair

Snoozing

Happy Ferret Boy - cuddling with his sister


Phoebe looking decidedly Siamese
Must we?
Don't hate me because I am beautiful
Hate the flash part mommy.....
Tongue sticking out...
Hanging out - sleeping on a speaker
Nigel's half hearted attempt at being scared - his nose is still out.....
Cuddling with his dad on the couch
Sleeping under the TV cabinet
Ferret butt crawling under something....

No comments: