A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, November 04, 2011

Primal Instincts

I have to chuckle when I feed the kitties their new food.  Because its raw I guess it brings out the wild kitties in them.  I find that they make a growling noise while they chew.  At first I thought this was because they were growling at each other so they each could have it all to themselves.  Nope - because they are growling when its only them eating.  The other thing they are doing is shaking their heads with the food in their mouths as if to kill their pray.

Kitties seem to really like this new stuff and I have noticed that there is much less solid waste in the box and much more liquid waste which means they are better hydrated.  All in all I am very please.

Emma is liking both her raw meat and her dry food and Clooney is still boycotting.....

No comments: