A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All Nigel All the Time

So its not really all Nigel all the time - but it seems that way as he has had several posts dedicated to him as of late.  In looking back over time I found I have never posted pictures of the little dude rolled up when I hold him on his back.  I hold him this why many times a day and this is how I check his feet, clip his nails, determine if he needs a bath and converse with him.  He is rolled up tight at first and then he relaxes and lets me do my thing.  I think he is so cute when he rolls up....


These other snaps are of him hanging out with me getting and showing some affection:




No comments: