A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rug Doctor - Doctor My Rug

So I finally did it - rather than renting the carpet shampooer for 2 days and then killing myself to get everything done in the allocated time I decided to bite the bullet and buy the Rug Doctor from Costco.  If I use it three times it will pay for itself...and I can do it on my own schedule now....

I went to Costco the other day - on a Saturday - HUGE mistake.  First - the place was filled to maximum capacity with stupid people.  Second - they didn't have the machine.  It was one of those "give me my membership dues back" kind of trips.  So - I decided to check online - they had it and a deal on free shipping so it was only the loss of the 5 days you have to wait for delivery.

Its here now and I have been sucking up the remains of ferret naughtiness, Emma naughtiness and kitty hairballs.  I will say that the hedgehog is great about waiting til he goes back to his cage and can use his box - so no hedgehog messes for the Rug Doctor so far.


No comments: