A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pet Peeves - Volume 11

Hmmm - what will my pet peeve be for this month?  So - its not really a pet peeve per say - but it does make a mess and it is a pain in the butt to clean up.  Miss Madison LOVES to pull garbage bags out of the box.  It doesn't matter if its the folded bags or the ones on a roll but its not unusual for me to go downstairs in the mornings to find bags everywhere - literally - hundreds of them.  Her latest round - 70 kitchen bags and 150 large black bags.

Even though its a pain to pick them up I leave the boxes where she can get them because I have seen her during her bag playing and she makes her happy little squeaky noise and she has so much fun.  Its my own fault.

Not much of a peeve for this go around.....

No comments: