A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Almost April

Wow - its almost April - this year is flying by!  My furries are enjoying spring time with lots of open windows and screen doors.

I am convinced that Phoebe has seasonal allergies - she has been off and on sneezy over the past few weeks.  I give her a bit of colloidal silver and some vitamin C which seems to fix her right up.

Madison is a pain in the butt around the front door - little Miss Fearless just runs right out if you don't watch it.  I really need to set up the porch so we can spend some time outside - everyone loves it - especially Nigel.

We have birds - lots of birds.  The house finches and the chickadees have been fighting over the next in the flower arrangement on the porch.  It seems to be resolved now with the house finches taking the existing nest and the chickadees building a new nest pretty much right next door.  I am hoping for many many babies.

All in all its been a lovely spring - Isabel's plant is already outside and has a bunch of new leaves and I bought a columbine plant - I was raised in Colorado but have never seen one here.  It's lovely:



No comments: