A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Death of the Orange Glass

My orange depression glass tumbler that is part of my set that matches my pitcher met its demise today courtesy of Mr Ferret.  Little turd climbed up on a mattress that is sitting in the dining room til tonight when it will go to the curb for pick up.  He actually pushed two glasses off the top of the hutch - fortunately only one of them broke so I still have 4 in the set.  He felt bad - laid with his head down in the "pouting position" til I picked him up and gave him loves.  Then he ran off to get a bite to eat - all is right in his world.

So much for my glass - I got all of it cleaned up while trying to keep the many helpers I have around out of the shards.  UGH.




No comments: