A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Home with the Babies

After a week of business travel I am finally home - hooray.  Grandma (my mom) had Emma for the week as the hubs had a crazy work schedule.  Kitties, ferrets and hedgehog were under camera viewing via my cell and hubby care in my absence.

Clooney has a vet appointment in the morning - want to get him checked as I can feel an organ in his tummy - not sure what it is - it is definitely smaller than it was when I left.  Guessing perhaps an enlarged spleen which is fairly harmless.  Hoping its nothing.  Nigel will come with for his every 6 month checkup.  Madison is doing great - she is happy to see anyone but I like to think she missed me.  Kitties are sprawled out on the bed with me and Emma is snoozing happy to be home.

I miss my guys so much when I have to travel....


No comments: