A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Clooney

As I type Clooney is curled up on my pillow, patiently waiting for me to finish my morning routine on the laptop so we can go downstairs for Ferretone and sticks.  He has had an eventful morning so far.  He played in the hubs shower - getting all wet so I dried him off.  Wow - this does make him very excited so he ran around like a maniac.

He spent some time playing/fighting with his ferret sister.  He played in the hubby's bag before he left for work and checked out the dog.  Now he waits.

Clooney is still a bit thinner than I would like but he seems happy and healthy in all other regards.  He is eating, playing, doing all the regular ferret things.  Add to that he was seen by the vet a couple of weeks ago - I am feeling like things are probably okay.  Love that little guy....


No comments: