A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day from the critters....I wonder what their fathers are doing....I don't know much about most of them:

Madison's father is probably busy being a father to lots more little ferrets at the ferret farm - Marshall Farms

Clooney's father is probably doing the same at Peevy Valley Farm

Nigel's father - no ideas at all - his mom and siblings all got adopted from the shelter but I don't know a thing about his papa.  I hope he is happy and healthy and bringing his family as much enjoyment as Nigel brings us.

Kitty Daddies - I don't have any idea about any of them - Aggie's daddy is a trailer park cat in Atlanta - since she is pushing 14 maybe he has passed away?  No way to know.  Zoey's dad was a stray in Colorado - no way to know what happened to him.  Phoebe's dad is a tom cat in North Raleigh - he should still be around and kicking.  Oliver the stray - no ideas at all.

Emma's dad - they think - was a black lab in the neighborhood.  No idea if he is still around either.  

Funny - I know way more about critter's moms rather than dads.  Thank you critter dads for giving me my babies - I am taking good care of them and trying to give them happy lives.

Thanks to my daddy as well - Happy Father's Day Poppie!

No comments: