A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, July 27, 2015

One Year

I can't believe it's been one year today since we lost our sweet Clooney.  Then again - in some ways it feels like forever since I saw his handsome and sweet face.

Clooney was my first ferret - he was patient and gentle and sweet and he is the reason we have eight now - I fell in love with those little weasels because of him.  Clooney was an only ferret for a long time - then Madison came into the picture and then Vi, Finn and Theo.  Theo and Clooney finally became friends and at the end of his life he was the center of attention from his little ferret family.

I take comfort in the fact that he had a long and lovely life that was filled with happy and healthy days right up until the end.  I miss him so much - I think of him every day.  I know he is playing with Finn, Isabel and Nigel at the rainbow bridge.

As a baby

With his brothers - Finn on the left and Theo on top - I love that he made ferret friends

With his favorite toy - his sacred cow 
In his ball pit

Handsome little devil

Playing on the porch - curled up in the watering can

No comments: