A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Birthday Snaps

So - I am a bad ferret mommy because I did a terrible job of document ferret bdays today.  I think they had fun but I didn't do so well at capturing it on camera.

This morning seven babies in the bathroom for gravy.  They also got ferret vitamins and ferretone. Then mid morning Kai was up and about with Maddie, Theo, Bash and Fiona - all of them got to share a birthday treat - a small piece of yogurt covered pretzel.  Everyone seemed to enjoy that.

Meanwhile, downstairs Harlow had lots of out of the cage time - she is doing so well!  There were multiple days not too long ago where it didn't look like she would make it to her first birthday and now look at her - back to a healthy weight and full of energy.  She helped me with a couple of projects today, ate well, did a good job taking her meds and played lots with Ollie and Emma.

This evening Tabby was up so she got her birthday treat - as did Violet.  Everyone also enjoyed evening gravy which is a rare treat.

Here are the few snaps I did manage to take over the course of the day:

Kai giving me nose kisses

Handsome birthday boy Kai

Cutie tootie Harlow

Harlow

My Harlow helper - crawling in a box of supplies

My beauty Tabitha

Tabby

Sweet birthday girl Tabitha

No comments: