A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rambunctious

One word - rambunctious - describes everyone today.  Holy heck.  Winston was a crazy pig til I took him outside and chased him around the yard (and the neighbors yard too).  Emma had a quick walk to burn off some of her energy.  It's stormy tonight so she is in her under the bed hiding spot.

Harlow was feisty all day today.  She is doing well - weight is stable and she is eating both the wet and dry food.  No complaints with her at all.  The kitties are all in rare form as well.  Phoebe and Oliver causing mischief as usual.  Zoey was upstairs sleeping in the bathroom sink when I got up this morning.  Aggie is her same self - although - she was quite insistent that I share my lunch with her - sometimes she can be quite pushy.

As for the weasels - wowser - they are WILD tonight!  I am trying to wear them out so I can get some rest once its time for bed.

The good thing about rambunctious is that it means they are feeling good which makes me happy. Love this crazy bunch of critters!

No comments: