A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, July 03, 2015

Winston's Birthday

I can't believe my little piglet is one - and 82 pounds....  I also can't believe I have been a pig mommy for 11 months.  I have learned a lot about pigs since then....

Today was a good day for my little boo I think.  He had lots of treats - food is where its at for a pig after all. We kicked off the morning with his berry breakfast.  Then some play time.  This afternoon he had a birthday party with Emma and the kitties.  No ferrets because Tabby, Kai and Harlow all turn 1 next week - and lets be realistic - how much birthday shenanigans are they going to partake in?  Winston had fun tearing up the packaging from his toy and the bag from the pet store - and spreading them all over the kitchen floor....

Here are some snaps and a video or two for your viewing enjoyment.  I love being a pig mommy and I adore my sweet Winston - happy birthday bubby!!!



There he is - the birthday boy

And his BFF Emma

A treat of bite sized cupcakes - only 2 each




A special dinner - shared between the pig and the dog

Winston enjoying his birthday dinner

Emma and Oliver enjoying their dinner

Winston enjoying his birthday toy - a new chew ring


No comments: