A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#nationalpetday and Violet's Trip to the Vet

Today is National Pet Day - I had such good intentions of taking pics of everyone and doing a formal blog post dedicated to the day - but life got in the way.  With vet visits, work, errands and chores the day just got away from me so I have no new National Pet Day pictures to share.  Bad critter mommy.

I will say this about my babies.  I adore them.  They are worth all the work and worry that comes with being a pet parent.  They bring me such joy each day and I know I am blessed to have them in my world.  We did some special treats today for the gang.  I spent some one on one time with each of my fuzzies today as well.  I do love those critters!

As for Violet - her vet visit was amazing.  Her glucose number was 77 which is outstanding.  We go back May 11 to continue to monitor.  I did get some cute shots of her at the vet's office:






No comments: