A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Baths and Puppy Cuts

The puppies had their first groomings today.  I called the mobile groomer and wow - I will never go back to taking them in for grooming.  Having it done in your driveway is awesome.

I was quite impressed with how it went - the dogs were all very well behaved and cooperative.  I was worried that since they are scared of new things that this would be traumatic for them.  I don't think it was that bad.

Here are a few pictures I snapped - Charli went first:

Checking out the groomer - she liked him

Getting shaved

In the tub

Not loving the blow dryer

Not so bad once you get used to it
Juliett was next - I was worried about her - she is a tiny bit neurotic - don't tell her I said that:

Getting shaved

Being so good!

In the tub


Getting dried - really surprised she let him use the dryer - I thought for sure she would be scared

 Tango's turn - he was good but didn't love the experience and was very vocal about it.  Girls didn't make a peep but Tango complained the whole time.....

Getting shaved
Silly expression



In the tub

Getting blown dry


All finished - Tango

All finished - Charli furthest from the camera and Juliett

No comments: