April was a good critter month:
- Winston got spoiled by his Easter buddy Cupcake
- Violet continued to be super stable on her medication!! WOOT!!
- Puppies had their first grooming sessions
- The Zoo got spoiled on Easter with treats and new toys
- We survived multiple days of rain which gave everyone a bad case of cabin fever
- We started crate training for the pups
- We started impulse training for the pups
All in all it was a good month - good health and happy fur kids. Can't ask for more than that.
Looking forward to May:
- Violet will have her next glucose check on the 11th
- We will continue both the crate training and the impulse exercises with the pups
- We will continue our quest for deep cleaning in critterland - I am determined!! :)
- Kitties will be due for vetting again - not sure this will happen in May
- Winston is technically due at the end of May for his annual house call from the vet - his appointment is scheduled for June 7th
- Emma is on watch - she has what feels like a lipoma on her side. These fatty tumors are fairly common in dogs and are harmless. We have a size reference and will keep a close eye on it. If it grows or changes at all we will take her in. In the meantime I have a holistic product we have used in the past that I will start her on.
- Ferrets are doing just great. Theo is next in line for his health and wellness blood panel. Not sure that will happen in May either - depends on how things go....
I can't believe it's May!