A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, May 30, 2014

End of May Snaps

Holy heck - end of May????  Cripes!!  I was able to get almost everyone - Maddie was not participating in photo time for some reason.  I was not, however, able to get good shots of everyone. You see, I was not smart enough to charge the battery on the camera I usually use so I pulled out the backup - the one with the super slow shutter speed - not so great for taking pictures of wiggly ferrets...  so - here is the hodgepodge - both good and bad...

The handsome SteveIrwin

Zoey having a bite to eat

Finn - not sure why but I really like this one of him even though its blurry - its sort of artsy...


Probably my favorite of this bunch of pictures - Theo

Another one of Finn

Ollie cat - looking all debonair 

Clooney enjoying a stick

...and another Clooney shot - I love how he holds it with his foot

an aerial shot of SteveIrwin


Aggie laying on the dirty laundry - so glad I buy them pet beds....

Miss Phoebe posing pretty
Violet - the beauty queen

and last but not least - Emma with that panicked look she gets when the camera comes out

No comments: