A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

15 Random Thoughts

1.  Today is one of those days when my darling doggie makes me a little bit crazy.
2.  Clooney cracks me up when he begs for "junky cat food"  - he is quite intense.
3.  We are going out of town soon - the thought of leaving my guys - in particular my Madison makes me sad.
4.  The critters would be happy if we never had the people come to put up the shower walls - they love playing in the bathroom in its current configuration.
5.  Nigel got his total cage cleanout today and he seems quite happy - I can hear him running on his wheel as I type.
6.  The ferrets got a new toy - the ball pit - and they seem to really like it.
7.  I should take some pictures of said ball pit and turn that into a post.
8.  The hubs likes bad reality shows where they eat cute critters - UGH.
9.  Oliver is in bath mode - I have seen him bathe Phoebe, Emma, Madison, Clooney and Zoey in addition to himself today.
10.  Zoey must lay on me - why?
11.  Madison and Phoebe helped me change the sheets - they make an otherwise boring chore pretty darn entertaining.
12.  I feel confident when I say - all my critters are Republicans.
13.  Oliver wants to be held - all the time it seems and he will jump into your arms if you don't pick him up.
14.  The baby lizards on the porch are getting big - they are still cute though.
15.  I relocated the cat tree from one part of the room to another - the new location seems to be very popular....

No comments: