A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Composure....

We are pulling out all the stops in an effort to get Miss Emma to quit scratching on the carpet.  The Thundershirt does seem to be helping and the glamour girl loves to wear a shirt of any kind.

I also ordered these treats.  They are called Composure and they are supposed to help with anxiety.  Might be a bit early to tell for sure if they are helping.  I will say that Emma loves them regardless of whether they make her feel calm or not.



These little treats were not calming at all for the kitties - geez - what freaks!  They were all over me from the time I opened the bag and they were relentless.  I gave them one broken into 4 pieces.  I also gave Nigel a pinch of 1 which he promptly scarfed up.  Ferrets - as usual - couldn't have cared less.....

No comments: