A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Finicky - oh my goodness

Okay - so - Clooney LOVES the junkie cat food, we have established that.  I had been buying it by the box but low and behold, the last time I went to the grocery store the bag was on sale.  I thought nothing of it and pitched the box once it was empty.

So - little dude is in the bathroom  begging and begging like usual.  I shut the door and get out the bag.  I open it and give him some cat food - he won't eat it.  I tried all sorts of things to get him to eat it...nothing.  I remember there is an empty box in Nigel's room that hasn't made it out to the trash yet.

I put some of the food from the bag (BTW - did I mention - its the SAME FOOD) and put it in the box.  He is more interested but still kinda finicky.  Finally he does eat it - begrudgingly - but he does eat it.  Cripes!

Then there is Maddie - bag, box, whatever.....chomp, chomp chomp!




No comments: