A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, January 03, 2015

60 days and 6 months


I can't believe its been 60 days since we lost Finn.  In some ways it feels like forever ago and in others like it happened last week.  I would say the pain of losing him so suddenly has diminished some but in all honesty I miss him desperately.  I adore our new babies and I am so happy that Theo has Kai and the baby girls in addition to Vi and Maddie but even with all of those wonderful distractions - I still miss my boy.

On a much happier note - we have a six month old piglet today!!  Winston is growing up for sure - not just in a physical sense but also in that he is 100% potty trained (unless he has access to the stairs - not sure why he loves to pee on the steps).  He is much more independent as well - a big boy who sleeps downstairs and who does a pretty good job of entertaining himself while his humans are occupied....  I can't b believe we had had him for 5 months.  He is a trip!!  Love that bovine boy!!


No comments: