A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Lovely Saturday

Today was the first slow Saturday we have had in what feels like ages.  We spent the morning with the ferrets playing and wrestling - they are all doing just great!!  The bulk of the day was spent downstairs with the piglet, the kitties and the dog.  They napped, played with toys and hung out.  We did a few chores, hubs caught up the laundry and we did a whole lot of nothing in between - it was quite lovely.

In just a bit we will head back upstairs and take ferret attendance.  I am fairly certain I will find everyone but Violet - she seems to be on a schedule where she is sleeping very soundly in the evenings.  I saw her on a trip upstairs in the late afternoon and that will likely have to suffice.  Everyone seems to be happy and hanging out and I have enjoyed having some downtime after a whirlwind week starting back to work.  I do adore my little zoo....

No comments: