A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pet Product Review - Pet Pig Busy Ball

Yes - the Bento Ball is still quite popular with Mr. Piglet - but I am always looking for new things to keep him stimulated and out of trouble.  I ordered him this:


It's a Pet Pig Busy Ball and Winston loves it.  You unscrew the red plug and fill the ball with pig food and then when piggy pushes it around food comes out the holes.  It works great - its a slow process so it takes a long time for him to empty the ball.

There is only one problem with said ball - its about the size of a bowling ball and Winston has bowled several strikes - knocking over all my kitchen chairs playing with his ball.  Needless to say - this is definitely a day time only toy - not something that I can give him and head upstairs to bed.  The downstairs would be wrecked.

I am happy he likes it and it does certainly keep him busy....I give this one two thumbs up...

No comments: